Subject: Howard Stern report
Here is what I learned from listening to the "air check" that was secretly broadcast on Sirius
Basically, it was a live test with Howard, Robin,
Fred, Artie, Gary, and the rest...
It was revealing in that the group did not know
that they were initially being broadcast,
1) Howard is constantly joking that nobody
listens to satellite radio-- something that
2) Howard and Beth are married.
3) Howard has spent almost no time preparing
for the move which shocked me.
4) Howard is complaining incessantly (and
Robin and Fred are backing him up) that the mics
5) Howard's first word on satellite radio? "George"
6) Howard seems to be spending an incredible
amount of time learning how to pick various songs
7) Artie is lifeless and is probably wondering, "What am I doing here today?"
8) Howard spent New years eve with Tom and his wife. I guess they are closer than he lead us to believe.
9) The call in number is going to be 1-888-9-Asshole
10) It was 30 minutes before one listener
actually called in.
11) They are "working" on getting the Howard Stern show streamed online.