Subject: Guns in the House
The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no
possible victory in defense.
The sword is more important than the shield,
and skill is more important than either.
As John Steinbeck once said:
1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is
too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your
3. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
4. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes
5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the
Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized
the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and
asked him 'Why do you carry a 45?'
The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make
6. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with
7. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner
when a lady saw his sidearm.
'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you
'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would
have brought my rifle.'
8. Beware the man who only has one gun. HE PROBABLY
KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!
But wait, there's more!
I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a
gun in the house. I said I did. She said 'Well I certainly
hope it isn't loaded!' To which I said, "Of course
it is loaded, can't work without bullets!' She then asked,
'Are you that afraid of some one evil coming
into your house?' My reply was, 'No, not at all. I am not afraid
of the house catching fire either, but I have
fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too.' To which
I'll add, having a gun in the house that isn't
loaded is like having a car in the garage without gas in the tank. ,
sent in by Don B
Back to Bartcop.com
to Bart | Discuss
it on The BartCop Forum | Comment
on it at the BartBlog