DNA scramblers and sexual groping
Hi Bart, I regularly visit
your website and, in general, agree with your comments. It is
refreshing to read
stuff that avoids going around the houses to make its point. On the
subject of the TSA and its groping,
therefore, I thought that, as someone who clearly thinks about things, you would be
interested in this,
about the so-called ‘shoe bomber’ (from examiner.com in Los Angeles:
Before the flight to the US:
* Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab travelled to Yemen to
meet with “terrorists.” However, his mother also lives in Yemen, which
could also explain the visit.
* The alleged terrorists in Yemen had been in
Guantanamo Prison. They were released without trial by the Bush
Administration even though
they were reported as among the
most dangerous detainees.
* The government of Yemen reports that Islamic
terrorists there have been arrested who have proven ties to Israeli
* Abdulmutallab’s father, though we are told is a
retired "Nigerian banker," ran their defense industry in close
cooperation with Israeli Intelligence (Mossad).
* Abdulmutallab’s father warned US embassy officials
of his son’s dangerous behavior; this is corroborated with other US
intelligence of warning.
* Abdulmutallab’s visa to the US was never
withdrawn, though he was on a "terrorist watchlist." This would make
his trip impossible unless protocol was ignored.
* Flying from Nigeria, Abdulmutallab entered the
Netherlands without passing through customs; impossible to do without
assistance from an intelligence agency.
* At the Amsterdam airport, Abdulmutallab was
assisted by a man appearing to be Indian, who claimed Abdulmutallab was
a Sudanese refugee with no passport
(he would not have been allowed to
enter the EU without a passport through customs). This man and whoever
authorized boarding without a passport are
huge stories we haven’t heard.
Where is the airport videos of this?
* Airport security in Amsterdam is contracted to an
Israeli company with the most sophisticated technologies who had
developed the concept of security profiling.
During the flight to the US:
* Witnesses reported a man standing ten rows behind
Abdulmutallab stand and use his camcorder to film the incident before
it began. This important testimony
was not pursued to discover the
identity and role of this seemingly complicit person.
* Witnesses report Abdulmutallab was oddly vacant
and calm; typical of a programmed “Manchurian Candidate.” This might
explain the behavior of the
person filming: a “handler” who
gave the code for Abdulmutallab to perform an act. Manchurian
Candidates are now acknowledged historical fact.
Research this if you are
unfamiliar with the disclosed history.
After the flight:
* Witness on flight 253, attorney Kurt Haskell,
reports that there was another suspect handcuffed at the airport after
landing that the FBI repeatedly lies
and changes their story in
explaining. Haskell says the detained passengers were told this man was
identified by a bomb-sniffing dog as having explosives in his luggage.
* The Detroit News confirms the FBI has changed
their story four times.
* A photo of Abdulmutallab with an alleged al Qaeda
flag is from the same organization that previously photo-shopped false
* 50 grams of PETN positioned on a seat and
cushioned underneath a passenger are tested and would not cause
significant damage to the plane.
* The US and UK government are using this incident
to justify attack and possible invasion of Yemen.
* We’re reminded that yes, Yemen has oil and natural
gas reserves worth stealing.
Interesting that the guy who tried to blow up his genitals with a
‘bomb’ in his underwear was also able to get through customs,
unchecked, without a passport or a boarding pass. Wish I could do that
it would save me a fortune in air fares.
You raise some interesting points.
Too bad America doesn't have a free press that wants to
pursue the truth.
Back to Bartcop.com