YOU sound like someone who would support this
woman no matter what she does/says.
Fight back? So we're fighting? (I wish my second grade teacher made as much sense as me!)
There's a difference between asking a question
and barking at me.
1. I'd say that calling for the Michigan delegates
to be counted "as is" is "participating."
I think that's a mistake on her part. Maybe we
should have the MI and FL
3. David Herdlinger ($1,000), Alfredo Regalado
($2,000), John Deutch ($2,300).
You think Bill Clinton, who makes $100,000 per speech, sold pardons for $1000?
4. Is bringing a ridiculous Keneth Starr comparison
something you want your candidate's
Digging into Hillary's past, hoping to find a scandal after Kennyboy
Starr spent years and
5. A little slow and tepid in distancing herself
from the remarks in my mind.
I agree - who knows - that's what made Ferraro's comments puzzling.
6. Stupid commercial. Childish. Again, not something
I would be proud of.
After Bush, you think a less-qualified guy in the White House doesn't
7. She has very cleverly let the Obama-Muslim
thing hang out there.
You must''ve missed BCR # 137.
> "If you have something to say, send it and I'll print it next issue. Otherwise, why waste the time?"
Printing my comments is not important to me. I've
been "published" by you before.
It takes a lot of time to answer mail like yours.
Subject: Re: ENOUGH!
Jerry, you sound like a second grade school teacher.
1. She didn't.
So far, you haven't said anything.
We don't have to be enemies just because you like the new guy,
That you could continue to support Clinton after
her outrageous behavior is mind boggling!
1. I (name), Democratic Candidate for President, pledge I shall not campaign or participate in any state which schedules a presidential election primary or caucus before Feb. 5, 2008, except for the states of Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire and South Carolina, as "campaigning" is defined by rules and regulations of the DNC. Key word: participate
2. She voted for the Iraq war. Key words: voted for
3. Three recipients of controversial 11th-hour pardons issued by former President Bill Clinton in January 2001 have donated thousands of dollars to the presidential campaign of his wife, Democratic front-runner Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., according to campaign finance records.
4. Wolfson: "I for one do not believe that imitating Ken Starr is the way to win a Democratic primary election for president."
5. Ferraro: "If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position." She said the same about Jesse Jackson. And NO ONE from the Obama campaign called her a racist like she insists.
6. "It's 3 a.m. and your children are safe and asleep. But there's a phone in the White House and it's ringing. Something's happening in the world. Your vote will decide who answers that call, whether it's someone who already knows the world's leaders, knows the military - someone tested and ready to lead in a dangerous world. It's 3 a.m. and your children are safe and asleep. Who do you want answering the phone?"
WHEN Obama is officially the nominee you've said
you'll support him.
Obama is ahead by two percentage points.