Subject: Four quarter player
1. I told you all along Obama would win the primary...you said he was too inexperienced.
2. I told you all along Obama would win the election...you said he couldn't fight.
3. I told you all along Obama would get HIR passed (Clinton never could)...you said he wasn't showing up for work.
4. Now you compare Obama to a perkins waitress?
5. pathetic. Obama is the best democratic
president in EITHER of our lifetimes...
First, you need to watch your tone.
You're asking me to play Devil's Advocate. I can do that.
In general, people who describe their candidate as a "fourth
When you get knocked down in the first, second, third and fourth rounds,
Like Cheney and the GOP, you say, "His
record may suck now,
1. He was too inexperienced - we're seeing proof of that now.
2. We have yet to see Obama fight.
3. His major accomplishments so far are:
4. Is it my fault he gives it away too easy? Tell me - besides
you, can you name someone
5. He's got one shaky year under his belt and you call him "the best ever?"
PS. He didn't "beat Clinton"
Turning Devil's Advocate off...
I guess we'll find out in November.
If we break even or gain some, your opinion of Obama's greatness will