All are welcome - Open to men only.
Note: due to the
complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum
of eight participants.
Week One of Evening Classes for Men
1) TOILET ROLLS - DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?
2) DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKETS AND FLOOR
Practicing with hamper (pictures and graphics)
3) DISHES & CUTLERY;
Debate among a panel of experts
4) HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS
with slide presentation
5) EMPTY MILK CARTONS; DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
Group discussion and role play
6) HOW TO FIND THINGS
Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming - Open forum
7) LOSS OF VIRILITY
Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups
8) HEALTH WATCH; BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH
9) REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST
Real life testimonial from the one man who did
10) IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?
11) LIVING WITH ADULTS;
Online class and role playing
12) HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION Relaxation exercises,
meditation and breathing techniques
13) REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE
Bring your calendar or PDA to class
14) GETTING OVER IT; LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME
Send e-mail to Bart